Hagelstein, P., Lackner, I., Otto, J., Perona, A., and Piziak, R. Fixed and dynamic asset allocation in the accumulation phase, J. Finance and Investment Analysis, (2019), 1–12.
- Ph.D in Statistics, Baylor University, 2023 (expected)
- M.S. in Statistics, Baylor University, 2020
- B.B.A with Majors in Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, and Management of Information Systems, Baylor University, 2019
- Globe Life Insurance: Data Analyst (Aug 2018 – Present)
- Modeling: Working on several projects using statistical models and methodologies to solve various business problems. Implement solutions as R packages with thorough documentation for use in production.
- Documentation: Maintain wiki on the R ecosystem, available internal and external resources, and best practices. Also lead workshops on packages, data visualization, and modeling basics
- Mentor: Mentored intern who was eventually recruited as a FT employee. Assisted in teaching visualization and modeling best-practices and provided guidance on how to best present information to executive-level management
Globe Life Insurance: Data Analytics Intern (Jun 2018 – Aug 2018)
- Baylor University Department of Economics: Teaching and Research Assistant (Aug 2018 – May 2019)
- Developed exam questions and student assignments
- Assisted with data wrangling for research projects
Hagelstein, P., Lackner, I., Otto, J., Perona, A., and Piziak, R., Markowitz portfolios with Graham bands in the accumulation phase, J. Wealth Management, (2019), 41–48